CHRISTMAS CAROLS - MFT OCTOBER NEW RELEASE PREVIEW

   Hello Everyone!!

It's time to begin the MFT October NEW Release Preview.

All the excellent products will be available tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. EDT.

This month is all about Christmas!! Today, my card uses the Christmas Carols Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.





First, I stamped the images using the Christmas Carols Stamp Set onto Watercolor Paper with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.  



I created a snowing scene for the background. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto a Heavyweight Translucent Vellum as shown to finish my card.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!



I genuinely hope you enjoyed my card!
If you're seeking more inspiration, Remember to visit the MFT Blog, where you can explore the incredible creations made by our talented DT members.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!!












Comments

  1. Diana D Prather11/01/2023 10:04 AM

    Well, I;ve never won anything but I do think the artwork is stunning and that is why my comment is here. I enjoy seeing the beautiful colors and creative characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diana!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS