GINGERBREAD GREETINGS - MFT OCTOBER CARD KIT PREVIEW

 Hey there, Craft Friends!

It's that exciting time again when we unveil the MFT October Card Kit Preview.
All the fantastic products will be up for grabs starting tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. EDT.

I'm thrilled to show you a beautiful slimline card I've created using the fabulous Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit.



To get started, I die-cut the charming Gingerbread Greetings images using the Gingerbread Greetings Die-namics. Afterward, I added soft colors with Copic Markers.

Next, I die-cut using the InStitches Alphabet Die-namics on a white cardstock to create the word "MERRY." I made three die-cut versions and layered them with liquid adhesive to give them a lovely dimensional effect. Then, I used the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to die-cut out five pieces of colorful cardstock, placing them underneath.




To add a finishing touch, I heat-embossed a heartfelt sentiment from the Gingerbread Greetings Stamp Set onto a Kraft cardstock. I carefully glued all the elements together, as shown in the picture.



I genuinely hope you enjoyed my card! If you're seeking more inspiration, Remember to visit the MFT Blog, where you can explore the incredible creations made by our talented DT members.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS