GINGERBREAD GREETINGS - MFT OCTOBER CARD KIT RELEASE DAY

Hey there, lovely friends!
⏰⏰⏰It's that time again! Let's go shopping together!⏰⏰⏰

The amazing My Favorite Things October Card Kit is now available. Whether you want to create an elaborate gingerbread house or add some sweet touches, this kit has all the goodies to bring your holiday card visions to life!

Today, I want to show you a beautiful Winter-themed card featuring the NEW Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit.





I die-cut all the pieces using the Gingerbread Greetings Die-namics on white and Kraft card stock to kick off my card creation. Then, I blended the edges with some Distress Oxide. 

Next, I used the Winter Trees Die-namics on Heavyweight Translucent Vellum for the tree trunks. To give it an enchanting snowy effect, I heat-embossed the edges.





Lastly, I added a heartfelt sentiment from the Gingerbread Greetings Stamp Set to the front of my card. I attached it to all the elements using foam tape, creating a perfect pop and dimension, just like in the picture.

I genuinely hope you enjoyed my card!




If you want more inspiration, visit the MFT Blog, where our talented DT members have created incredible projects.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!
Your support means the world to me!


HUGS, Yan








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS