MERRY MOOSE - MFT NOVEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 4

 Hey there, Craft Friends!

Get ready to dive into the complete November Release of My Favorite Things products at The MFT Shop. This month, we have an incredible array of gorgeous new items that will bring you joy during your shopping experience!

Today, I'm thrilled to share a fun card featuring the adorable Merry Moose Stamp Set.




First, I started by stamping the cute images onto Smooth White Card Stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring them with Copic Markers. Then, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.



Next, I trimmed another piece of white card stock and blended a beautiful background using Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, and Shaded Lilac with the help of the Paint Strokes Stencil. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Cookie Crumbs Stamp Set onto the card front and carefully adhered all the images using foam tape.

I hope you've been enjoying my projects over the past few days! ^ ^





Remember to head to the MFT Blog to see all the fantastic new products the DT showcases.
And guess what? All the NEW products are available now at the MFT Shop!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. It means the world to me!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS