NICEST ON THE LIST - MFT OCTOBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 4

Hello Craft Friends!

Discover the complete October Release of My Favorite Things products at The MFT Shop.
This month unveils a plethora of gorgeous new items. May your shopping experience be filled with joy!

Today, I am delighted to present a Christmas card featuring the charming Nicest On The List Stamp Set




I began by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring them with Copic Markers. Then, I utilized the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.  



Subsequently, I used the Mini Holly Wreath Die-namics to create leaf die cuts on colored card stock. Lastly, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Christmas Cash Tags Stamp Set onto another sheet of white card stock and affixed it to the images using foam tape, as demonstrated.

Thank you for joining me in celebrating this month's New Release.
I sincerely hope that you enjoyed my card. 





For additional inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and explore the creative crafts crafted by the other talented DT members today!

Many thanks for stopping by!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS