SANTA'S ELVES - MFT NOVEMBER VALUE RELEASE SPOTLIGHT

  Hello, friends!

Welcome to the spotlight for the November Value Release at MFT. All of our products are now available in the MFT shop.
Enjoy your shopping experience!

Today, I'm excited to share an adorable card featuring the BB Santa's Elves Stamp Set and Square Grid Cover-Up Die-namics




I first stamped the cute images onto white card stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Then, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out perfectly.




Next, I created a window by die-cutting the Square Grid Cover-Up Die-namics onto Amarena Cherry card stock. For the sentiment, I used the Icicle Edge Die-namics to create a decorative edge on a piece of white card stock, and then I stamped the sentiment onto the card front. Finally, I adhered to all the images using foam tape, as shown.

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed my card! 





For more inspiration from the DT and to see all the products from the Vault Release, please visit the MFT blog.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS