SNOW HAPPY - MFT NOVEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

  Hi Friends!

Welcome back to my blog. I'm thrilled to present the MFT November New Release Spotlight Day 1 to you!!
Today, I'm delighted to showcase the Snow Happy Stamp Set from the brand-new collection illustrated by Jenoblade.






First, I stamped the charming images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. Using the coordinating die-namics, I carefully cut them out.



Next, I trimmed another piece of white card stock and applied a blend of Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet using the Watercolor Circle Stencil for the background. Once it dried, I added a touch of magic by heat-embossing the snow using the Heavy Snowfall Stencil. Finally, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set on the front of my card and affixed all the images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you find joy in my card creation today!



Remember to visit the MFT Blog for the full reveal of the new products and seek more inspiration from the DT (Design Team).

Thank you for taking the time to visit!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS