WARM WINTER HUGS - MFT NOVEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 3

 Hey there!

Welcome to the third day of the MFT November New Release Spotlight.
We're thrilled to share the latest products available on MFT Shop!.

In today's feature, I'm excited to show you a delightful Winter-themed card adorned with the adorable Warm Winter Stamp Set. The talented Stacey Yacula beautifully illustrates this set. 





To get started, I stamped the images using the No Line coloring Ink Pad onto Strathmore sketch paper and colored them with Prismacolor.




Then, I used the Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namic to die-cut it. Finally, I added a finishing touch by heat embossing the sentiment using the Something for Everything stamp set directly onto the card front.

I hope you enjoy my card today!





Remember to visit the MFT Blog to explore DT's fantastic new products. And guess what? All the NEW products are now available in the MFT Shop!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read this!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS