WINTER KITTENS - MFT NOVEMBER RELEASE DAY

  Hi Friends!
Welcome to the MFT November Release Day!!

I am excited to introduce you to the fabulous MFT November New Release!
Today, I want to showcase the charming Winter Kittens Stamp Set on my card. 





I first stamped the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.





Next, I created a stunning sunset background by blending Distress Oxide in enchanting shades of Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, and Mustard Seed. Once it dried, I added splatters of white postal color for added interest.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on the card front. With utmost care, I secured the image to the card using foam tape, resulting in a delightful display.





I am thrilled to have shared my card with you today! 
I hope that it has brought you joy and inspiration. Remember to visit the MFT Blog, where you can feast on a dazzling array of remarkable new products showcased by the talented DT.

Thank you sincerely for joining me on this creative journey.
Your presence is truly appreciated!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS