YETI OR NOT - MFT NOVEMBER NEW RELEASE PREVIEW

Greetings, Craft Friends!

Prepare yourselves for the MFT November NEW Release Preview!
Tomorrow at 10:00 am EST, brace yourselves for an astonishing array of the most awe-inspiring products you've ever seen.

But hold on tight! Today, I have a delightful card featuring the incredibly charming Yeti Or Not Stamp Set from Jenoblade's line. Prepare to melt your heart and fall head over heels in love with its irresistible charm.





First, I stamped those utterly adorable images using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Smooth White Card Stock piece and colored them with Copic Markers. Then, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, I die-cut the Oval shape using the Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics from white and kraft card stock. I die-cut another piece of white card stock for the background using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and then impressively stamped the pattern using the In The Loop Background. Finally, I affixed the colored images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed my projects. I will return tomorrow at 10:00 am EST with another project to celebrate the release. Which brand-new stamp set will I choose?
See you tomorrow! ^ ^





If you're searching for more inspiration, visit the MFT Blog to explore the extraordinary creations crafted by our exceptionally talented DT members.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to visit!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS