YUZU NORTH POLE PALS - MFT NOVEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

  Hello, my lovely friends!

Welcome to the second day of the My Favorite Things November Release New Products Spotlight!
Today, I am thrilled to present a lovely card featuring the charming North Pole Pals Stamp Set from the YUZU's line.



To begin, I stamped the cute images onto a sheet of watercolor paper using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored them with watercolors. After allowing the images to dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.  



Next, I created a beautiful Northern Lights scene on another piece of watercolor paper using watercolors, white and fluorescent poster colors for the background. Finally, I stamped the included sentiment from the stamp set onto the front of my card and attached all the images using foam tape, adding a perfect pop of dimension. The result? Absolutely adorable! I am delighted to share this delightful card with you.

That concludes today's update. I hope you enjoyed viewing my card!




Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to explore all the fantastic new products the DT showcases. All the NEW products are now available in the MFT Shop!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS