CRAFTY FRIENDS - MFT DECEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

  Hello, dear friends!
Welcome back to my blog. I am thrilled to bring you the spotlight on Day 1 of the MFT December New Release!

 Today, I am delighted to showcase the Crafty Friends Stamp Set from the brand-new collection illustrated by the talented Jenoblade. 




I started by stamping the charming images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Doe Premium Dye Ink. I then color them using Copic Markers. And I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I die-cut another piece of White Card Stock using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics To set the stage, I blended Distress Oxide in the captivating shades of Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover, creating a mesmerizing background. Adding a touch of extra color once it dried gave it a truly intriguing effect. Finally, as shown, I stamped the sentiment from the Thrilled for You Stamp Set and carefully affixed all the images using foam tape.

I hope my card creation brings you joy Today! 




Remember to visit the MFT Blog for the full reveal of the new products and seek more inspiration from the talented DT.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and participate in this creative journey!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS