RIGHT ON TRACK - MFT DECEMBER NEW RELEASE PREVIEW

Hello Everyone!!

I'm excited to announce the MFT December NEW Release Preview!
Tomorrow at 10:00 am EST, get ready to be amazed by the most excellent products.

Today, I want to share a super cute card featuring the Jenoblade's line Right On Track Stamp Set. It's adorable and will melt your heart.




First, I stamped the lovely images using the Doe Premium Dye Ink on Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Markers. Then, I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I die-cut another piece of White Card Stock using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and blended Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye onto it to create a complementary background. I added some splatters of color for an intriguing effect once it dried. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Basics and Keep On Rockin' stamp sets and attached all the images using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my projects!
I'll return tomorrow at 10:00 am EST with another project to celebrate the release. Which brand-new stamp set will I choose? Stay tuned!



If you're looking for more inspiration, visit the MFT Blog and check out the extraordinary creations crafted by our exceptionally talented DT members.

Thank you so much for visiting!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS