SODA POP - MFT DECEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

  Greetings, dear readers!
Welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things December Release New Products Spotlight!

We are thrilled to present a delightful card featuring the charming Soda Pop Set. Prepare to be enchanted by the irresistible Soda Pop Set showcased in this post.




I die-cut all the pieces using the Soda Pop Die-namics and the Bottle Caps Die-namics on white and Kraft card stock. I then added colors using Copic markers.

Next, I used the Six-Pack Bottle Carrier Add-On Die-namics to create a Bottle Carrier from Red Hot and Kraft Card Stock. I heat-embossed a sentiment using the Soda Pop Stamp Set to add the perfect finishing touch. 





I trimmed a piece of Chantilly Cream Prestige Card Stock for the background and blended it with Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed using the Radiating Rays Stencil. Finally, I stamped the adorable chef mice from the YUZU Micest Friend Stamp Set (also the brand new released in December) colored by Copic markers and adhered all the elements with foam tape, as shown.

I sincerely hope that you have been enjoying this project! ^^



But hold on, there's more! Today, our talented DT (Design Team) masters have unleashed their creativity on the MFT Blog to showcase these shiny new goodies.
Get ready to be inspired and eager to get your crafty hands on these fantastic products!

Wishing you a happy crafting experience and joyful shopping, my wonderful friend!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS