SQUISH FRIENDS - MFT DECEMBER RELEASE DAY

 Hello, Craft Friends!

I'm excited to let you know that the entire My Favorite Things December Release collection is now available at the MFT Shop. This month, we have a fantastic range of stunning new products to explore!

Today, I'm thrilled to unveil a dreamy card featuring the adorable Squish Friends stamp set from Jenoblade's line. 




To create this card, I started by stamping the cute images using the Doe Premium Dye Ink on Smooth White Card Stock and then colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out perfectly.




For the background, I trimmed another piece of white card stock and blended it with Distress Oxide in shades of Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, and Salty Ocean. Once it dried, I added a touch of white pigment ink for a meteor effect. Then, I used the Stitched Rolling Clouds Edges Die-namics to create the cloud shape. To finish the card, I heat-embossed a sentiment from the stamp on the front and attached all the images using foam tape.

I'm so happy to have shared this card with you today! I hope it brings you joy and inspiration.




Remember to visit the MFT Blog, where you can feast on a dazzling array of remarkable new products showcased by our talented DT.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this creative journey. Your presence means the world to me!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS