YUZU MICEST FRIENDS - MFT OCTOBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 3

 Hi there!

Welcome to the third day of the MFT December New Release Spotlight!
Prepare yourself for the latest and greatest products available on the MFT Shop!

Today, I am excited to share an adorable celebration card featuring the lovable YUZU Micest Friends Stamp Set, part of the fantastic YUZU line. 



First, I stamped the cute images onto white card stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colors using Copic Markers. And let me tell you, they turned out to be absolutely adorable! To make them even more perfect, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out precisely.

Moving on, I decided to add some playful words to the card. I grabbed the Bottle Cap Alphabet Die-namics and die-cut the words "SAY CHEESE" on white card stock. I created three layers with liquid adhesive to give them a charming dimensional effect.  




For a pop of color, I trimmed two pieces of Lemon Drop Card Stock. I die-cut an assortment of oval shapes on one piece to add visual interest. I stamped a heartfelt message using the Twice the Wishes Stamp Set onto Milk Chocolate Card Stock to convey the perfect sentiment. Lastly, I used foam tape to adhere to all the elements, following the design shown.

I truly hope you've been enjoying this delightful project! ^ ^




Make sure to head to the MFT Blog to check out all the other unique new products showcased by the talented DT members.

Oh, and by the way, all the NEW products are now available in the MFT Shop! So, don't wait any longer and grab your favorites!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.
Your support means the world to me!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS