CUPIGS - MFT JANUARY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT

  Hi Friends!
Welcome back to my blog.

I'm incredibly excited to share the spotlight on the January New Release from MFT with you!
Today, I have the pleasure of showcasing the Cupigs Stamp Set, which is part of the stunning new collection illustrated by Jenoblade. 





I started by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to create my card. Then, I skillfully colored them using Copic Markers. After that, I meticulously cut them out using the coordinating die-namics.






I used the Heart STAX Die-namics for the background to die-cut a heart shape. I then applied a beautiful blend of Distress Oxide in Saltwater Taffy and Shaded Lilac. Once the ink was dry, I added a touch of water to create a mesmerizing meteor effect. To complete the card, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set on the front and affixed all the images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope this card creation brings you joy!





Remember to visit the MFT Blog for the full reveal of the new products and to find more inspiration from the talented DT.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS