LJD GEOMETRIC GREENERY - MFT JANUARY VALUE RELEASE SPOTLIGHT

 Hello, friends!

Welcome to the spotlight of the January Value Release at MFT.
 We are excited to announce that our products are now available in the MFT shop. Get ready to indulge in a delightful shopping experience!

Today, I am thrilled to share a CAS card featuring the captivating LJD Geometric Greenery Stamp Set.




First, I meticulously heat-embossed the exquisite leaves onto a pristine white card stock and skillfully colored them using Copic Markers. I then utilized the coordinating die-namics to cut out each.

Moving on, I used the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics to die-cut a watercolor paper background, which I artistically colored using watercolors.





Continuing the creative process, I expertly die-cut a piece of kraft card stock using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. To add a touch of wintry elegance, I blended the Snowfall effect using the Heavy Snowfall Stencil and white pigment ink. 

Furthermore, I heat-embossed a sentiment from the stamp set onto a  brown cardstock and skillfully die-cut it using the Blueprints 28 die-namics. Lastly, I affixed all the images using foam tape for added dimension.


That concludes today's showcase. 
I genuinely hope you found inspiration and joy in my card creation!






For more awe-inspiring designs from the DT and to explore the full range of products from the Vault Release, please visit the MFT blog.


Thank you for gracing us with your presence and taking the time to read through.
Your visit is truly appreciated!







 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS