PAPER PLANES - MFT JANUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

We are delighted to have you join us for Day 2 of the MFT January Release Countdown.

The highly anticipated New Release will be available for purchase on Tuesday, January 9, at 10:00 am EST.


Today, love continues to flow endlessly. I am thrilled to share a delightful card featuring the charming Paper Planes Stamp Set.






I started by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento tuxedo black ink to create this card. After coloring them with Copic Markers, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




I used the Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics for the card base to die-cut another piece of White Card Stock. I then blended Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick onto it. Finally, using foam tape, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the First Class Friend stamp set onto Red Hot Card Stock and securely adhered it, along with all the images.

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed my card today!!






 
Remember to visit the MFT Blog to discover all the fantastic new products the DT highlights.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS