SKETCHED BLOOMS - MFT JANUARY VAULT RELEASE DAY

 Greetings, Craft Friends!

Welcome back to my blog as we venture into the exciting realm of the MFT January Vault Release, now readily available for your crafting pleasure.

Today, I am delighted to present an effortless watercolor card featuring the exquisite Sketched Blooms Stamp Set




First, I stamped the images onto Sanders Waterford watercolor paper using the VersaFine Tsukineko Pigment Ink and then added color with watercolors. Once dry, I added vibrant hues and white poster color splatters for interest. 




To complete the card, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Candy Jar Companions Stamp Set onto a brown cardstock and die-cut it using the Blueprints 28 die-namics.

I sincerely hope that my card brings you joy today!

Which stamp set will I showcase on another day of the MFT January Vault Release?
I am eager to unveil my selection and share it with you tomorrow.





If you're seeking more inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and explore the remarkable creations of our talented DT members.

From the depths of my heart, I extend my gratitude to you for taking the time to visit.
Until we meet again! ^^






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS