YUZU DARLING GRAGONS - MFT JANUARY NEW RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 3

   Hello Craft Friends!!
Get ready for an exciting update!

We have a delightful surprise in store for you! Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT January Release Countdown!
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ Today, we continue to explore the theme of LOVE. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

I am thrilled to share a Valentine's Day card featuring the adorable Darling Gragons stamp set from YUZU's collection.
 





To begin, I stamped these cute dragons using the VersaFine Pinecone Pigment Ink on Watercolor Paper and then colored them using watercolors and colored pencils. Once the images were dry, I carefully cut the images out using the coordinating die-namics once the images were dry. 



For the background, I hand-drew hearts on another sheet of Sanders Waterford watercolor paper (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) and colored them using Holbein watercolors. Next, I adhered the dragons to the front of my card using foam tape, creating a charming scene. Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment, which is included in the stamp set, onto black card stock to add the perfect finishing touch.

I hope you adore my card today!




Remember to visit the MFT Blog to discover all the fantastic new products.
The release will be available on Tuesday, January 9, at 10:00 am EST.



Stay tuned for more exciting updates and surprises!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS