YUZU LOVELY LIONS - MFT JANUARY RELEASE DAY

 Hello Everyone!!
Get ready to indulge in some fabulous shopping!

The MFT January Release products are now available for purchase. Today, our talented DT members showcase their inspiring projects using exciting new products.

For my contribution, I have a delightful card to share with you featuring the adorable YUZU Lovely Lions Stamp Set from the YUZU line, perfectly capturing this NEW Release's essence!




To begin, I stamped the adorable lions using the Memento tuxedo black ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them using Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out precisely.

Next, I die-cut the photo frames from the brand-new Chantilly Cream Card Stock and created a beautifully blended background using Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick. Additionally, I stamped the included message from the stamp set on the front.





To add an extra touch, I trimmed another piece of Chantilly Cream Card Stock and added some captivating details with watercolor for my card base. Once it dried, I securely adhered it to the colored images using foam tape, as shown.

Thank you for joining me on this exciting journey with our New Release for this month.
I sincerely hope you enjoyed my card.


For more incredible inspiration, head to the MFT blog and explore the creative wonders our other DT members have crafted today!

Once again, thank you so much for visiting!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS