BIG SCREEN SCENES - MFT FEBRUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

  Hello friends!
The moment has arrived!

We cannot contain our excitement as we officially announce the much-awaited MFT February Release! Join us as we embark on Day 4 of the MFT February Release Countdown, where love takes center stage in this month's captivating product lineup.

Today, I am thrilled to showcase a delightful card featuring the enchanting Big Screen Scene Stamp Set from the trendy Jenoblade line.





To begin, I carefully stamped the adorable image onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento tuxedo black ink and brought it to life with vibrant colors using Copic Markers.

Next, I die-cut the TV using the Classic TV Die-namics, selecting the perfect MFT color card stock.





Afterward, I expertly made a round corner panel using the Blueprints 31 Die-namics and blended the Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina with the Snowfall Stencil. Once the ink had dried, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set onto the card front.

Lastly, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper from the Joyful Plaid Paper Pad for my card base and used foam tape to adhere to all the elements, following the delightful design meticulously.

I genuinely hope you have been enjoying this enchanting project! ^ ^





For more exciting product reveals and abundant creative inspiration from our talented DT, please visit the MFT Blog. Remember to mark your calendars, as all the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 27, at 10:00 am EST.

We sincerely appreciate your visit to our blog.
Your support means the world to me! šŸ’“












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS