BIRTHDAY BITES - MFT FEBRUARY NEW RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 3

  Hello Craft Friends!!

Prepare to be delighted because we have an exciting surprise for you!
Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT February Release Countdown!

I couldn't be more thrilled to present a charming Birthday card featuring the adorable Birthday Bites stamp set from the trendy Jenoblade line.




To create this card, I began by stamping the cute images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them using Copic Markers. I then carefully cut them out using the coordinating die-namics.

Moving on, I stamped the cakes onto another piece of white card stock using a no-line coloring ink pad. To create a clean outline, I freehandedly cut the cakes' shapes from a piece of Inkadinkado stamping mask paper and placed it over the stamped images.





Next, I blended the Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick and Shaded Lilac and splattered some water for interest. Once the ink was dry, I die-cut the sentiment "happy birthday" using the Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment using the Essential Birthday Message Stamp Set on a white card stock, cut it out with scissors, and adhered to the colored images using foam tape as shown.


I sincerely hope you enjoyed my card today!!





The question remains: which stamp set will I unveil use for the MFT February New Release Countdown?
Stay tuned, and see you tomorrow!

Thank you wholeheartedly for taking the time to visit!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS