BLUEPRINTS 31 - MFT FEBRUARY VAULT RELEASE DAY

 Greetings, Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my blog as we embark on an exciting journey into the captivating realm of the MFT February Vault Release, which is now readily available for you to indulge in your crafting passion.

Today, I am delighted to present a delightful card that beautifully showcases the exquisite Blueprints 31 Die-namics





To begin, I die-cut the small rounded corner panels from a white cardstock using the Blueprints 31 Die-namics and then adorned them with a captivating pattern using the Never-Ending Love Background Stamp. Additionally, I meticulously die-cut the remaining pieces from the MFT color cardstock.




Next, I stamped the endearing lion from the Lovely Lions Stamp Set and die-cut it using the coordinating die-namics and I colored with Copic markers. Finally, as shown, I stamped the included sentiment on the front and securely affixed all the images using foam tape.

It is my sincerest hope that this card creation brings you immense joy!






Remember to visit the MFT Blog for the complete unveiling of the new products and to discover more inspiration from the immensely talented DT.

Thank you for gracing me with your presence and taking the time to visit!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS