GREATEST PRESENT - MFT FEBRUARY RELEASE DAY

 Hello Everyone!!
Prepare yourselves for an extraordinary shopping experience!

The MFT February Release products have just become available for purchase. Today, our exceptionally talented DT members showcase their inspiring projects using these exciting new products.

In this blog post, I am thrilled to share a delightful card featuring the adorable SY Greatest Present Stamp Set by Stacey Yacula. It perfectly captures the essence of this NEW Release!






To create this card, I started by stamping the adorable critters onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Doe Premium Dye Ink. I then colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.






Next, I die-cut the Stitched Oblong STAX Die-namics to create an oblong shape on another white card stock. I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set on this piece. Finally, I trimmed the pattern paper from the Orange Sherbet Paper Pad for my card base and adhered to the colored images using foam tape.

Thank you for joining me on this exciting journey with our New Release for this month. I genuinely hope you enjoyed my card.


For more incredible inspiration, head to the MFT blog and explore the creative wonders crafted by our other DT members today!

Once again, thank you so much for visiting!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS