HAPPINESS COMES IN VERY SMALL PACKAGES - MFT FEBRUARY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT

 Hello, dear friends!

Welcome back to my blog as we wrap up the final day of the MFT February New Release.

I am excited to shine the spotlight on the February New Release with you! Today, I have the pleasure of showcasing a clean and simple card featuring the adorable Happiness Comes In Very Small Packages Stamp Set.







To create this card, I started by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. With careful precision, I colored them using Copic Markers. Afterward, I die-cut them out using the coordinating die-namics.

And then, I die-cut the grass using the Grassy Edges Die-namics onto a piece of green card stock.





Next, I die-cut the word "BABY" from the stamp set on another piece of white card stock. Additionally, I trimmed another piece of white card stock and used the Stitched Rounded Hexagon STAX Die-namics to create three hexagon shapes. By adding a touch of color, I achieved a mesmerizing meteor effect. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto kraft card stock and affixed all the images with foam tape, as shown.

May this card creation bring you immense joy!





Remember to visit the MFT Blog for the full reveal of the new products and to find more inspiration from our incredibly talented DT members.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!








 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS