YUZU YOU MAKE MOO SO HAPPY - MFT FEBRUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to the exciting conclusion of the MFT February Release Countdown. The incredible new products we've showcased over the past few days will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 am EST!

Are you ready for Moo Time? Today, I have a delightful card featuring the YUZU You Make Moo So Happy Stamp Set from YUZU's line to share with you.





To create this card, I began by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I expertly colored them using Copic Markers. Afterward, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.





Next, I trimmed another piece of White Card Stock and blended Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac, resulting in a captivating background. Once it dried, I added a white postal color and water, creating an intriguing effect. Finally, as shown, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set and carefully affixed all the images using foam tape.

I hope my card creation brings you joy today! 





Remember to visit the MFT Blog to explore all the unique projects crafted by the DT members. And remember, by leaving a comment on the MFT blog, you can win a prize.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I am wishing you a wonderful day ahead!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS