BALLOON ANIMAL - MFT MARCH CARD KIT COUNTDOWN

  Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to the thrilling conclusion of the MFT March Card Kit Countdown.
The extraordinary new products will be up for grabs starting tomorrow at 10:00 am EST!

Are you ready to get the party started? I have a delightful birthday card featuring the Balloon Animal Die-namics to share with you today.






First, I used the Balloon Animal Die-namics to cut out a "balloon dog" shape from white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. Then, I trimmed a piece of Chantilly Cream cardstock and created a festive pattern using the Party Streamers Stencil Set and Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber for the background.





Next, I stamped the adorable penguins from the YUZU North Pole Pals Stamp Set onto another white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. After that, I used the Stitched Circle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics to create scalloped circles from Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. Finally, I die-cut a license plate shape using the Vanity License Plate Die-namics from kraft cardstock and heat-embossed the sentiment using the Best Day Ever Stamp Set. I carefully attached all the elements with foam tape to complete my card.

I hope this card brings you boundless joy!





To explore all the fantastic Card Kit products and find more inspiration from the DT make sure to visit the MFT blog. Thank you for stopping by.

Your presence is highly valued!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS