BIRTHDAY VIBES - MFT MARCH CARD KIT RELEASE DAY

  Hello Craft Friends!!

Exciting news! The fantastic Card Kit is now available for purchase at the MFT shop.
This month's kit is all about birthdays, and today, I have a delightful birthday card to share with you featuring the Birthday Vibes Die-namics.





To start, I used the Birthday Vibes Die-namics to create the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sentiment on white card stock. I layered three die-cuts with liquid adhesive to add a charming dimensional effect.

Next, I used the Blueprints 31 Die-namics to create a rounded corner panel on another piece of white card stock. I made a festive pattern for the background using the Party Streamers Stencil Set and Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber and Shaded Lilac.





Then, I stamped the lovely dog from the YUZU Presents and Pupcakes Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out precisely.

Finally, I used the Orange Sherbet Paper Pad to trim a piece of patterned paper for my card base. I stamped the sentiment from the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and carefully attached all the elements with foam tape to complete the card.

I genuinely hope you enjoy this birthday card creation.







For more incredible inspiration, be sure to visit the MFT blog and explore the fantastic creations of our other talented DT members today!

Once again, thank you for visiting.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS