IMPORTANT PEEP - MFT MARCH NEW RELEASE PURE INNOCENCE

  Hello Everyone!!

We have an exciting surprise in store for you!
The MFT March New Release is now officially available for purchase.

Prepare to be captivated by the Easter card featuring the one-of-a-kind Important Peep Stamp Set, a masterpiece beautifully illustrated by Pure Innocence. 






To begin creating this card, I stamped the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I carefully colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.





Next, I used the Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle STAX Die-namics to create a captivating frame on a separate sheet of white card stock and a piece of Pattern Paper. I then blended the Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade, adding water to achieve an intriguing effect. After allowing it to dry, I impressively stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set onto this piece and securely adhered it to the colored images using foam tape.

I sincerely hope that my card creation brings you joy today! 






For even more awe-inspiring inspiration, I invite you to visit the MFT shop and explore the imaginative wonders crafted by our incredibly talented team members.

Once again, thank you from the depths of our hearts for taking the time to visit!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS