TRANQUIL SWANS - MFT MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to the final day of the MFT March Release Countdown.
The unique new products will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 am EDT!

Today, I'm thrilled to share a charming card featuring the Tranquil Swans Stamp Set.





I began by stamping the images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento tuxedo black ink to create this card. After coloring them with Copic Markers, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.





I used the Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle STAX Die-namics for the card base to die-cut a piece of pattern paper from the MSTN Sand, Surf, & Sky Paper Pad. Finally, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set and adhered to all the images using foam tape.

I hope that you've enjoyed this card inspiration!





Remember to visit the MFT Blog to discover all the extraordinary projects created by the DT members. And remember, by leaving a comment on the MFT blog, you can win a prize.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.
I wish you a fantastic day!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS