WINGS & WISHES - MFT MARCH NEW RELEASE

   Hello Craft Friends!!

Get ready to be amazed—we have a thrilling surprise in store for you!
The MFT March New Release is now officially available for purchase!

I am ecstatic to share a delightful card featuring the charming Wings & Wishes stamp set from the Jenoblade line.






I started by stamping the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to begin this card. With the help of Copic Markers, I carefully added vibrant colors to each element. I then expertly cut them out using the coordinating die-namics.




Next, I blended the captivating Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, adding water for extra visual interest on my card base. Once the ink had dried, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set and attached the colored images using foam tape, creating a charming arrangement.

I hope you have enjoyed admiring my card creation today!



For even more incredible inspiration, I invite you to visit the MFT shop and explore the awe-inspiring wonders crafted by our talented Design Team members!


Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS