YUZU EAR FOR YOU - MFT MARCH RELEASE DAY

 Hello Everyone!!
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary shopping experience! 

The MFT March collection is now available. Our talented team members have created a captivating display of their innovative projects using these exciting new products.

In my contribution, I am thrilled to share a delightful card with you featuring the charming YUZU Ear For You Stamp Set from the YUZU line. It beautifully captures the essence of this NEW Release!






Firstly, I stamped these adorable images using VersaFine Pinecone Pigment Ink on Watercolor Paper. I then colored them using a combination of watercolors and colored pencils. Once the images were dry, I meticulously cut the images out using the coordinating die-namics once the images were dry.




For the background, I hand-drew a Spring-themed design on a Sanders Waterford watercolor paper (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White). I brought it to life by adding vibrant colors using Holbein watercolors. Next, I used foam tape to adhere the charming images to the front of my card, creating a scene reminiscent of cherry blossoms. Finally, I added the perfect finishing touch by heat embossing the sentiment, conveniently included in the stamp set, onto Translucent Vellum.

I genuinely hope that you fall in love with my card!





For even more fantastic inspiration, I invite you to visit the MFT blog and explore the creative wonders crafted by our other talented team members today!


Once again, thank you sincerely for stopping by!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS