BEAR HUGS - MFT APRIL NEW RELEASE

Hello Everyone!!

Get ready for an extraordinary shopping spree because the MFT April Release products are now available! 

In today's blog post, I couldn't be more thrilled to share a delightful card featuring the adorable Bear Hugs Stamp Set by Jenny. Brace yourself for an explosion of cuteness that perfectly captures the essence of this
NEW Release





First, I stamped the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the trusty Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I colored with Copic Markers, and of course, I cut them out with the coordinating die-namics for that flawless finish.

Next, I unleashed the magic of the Stitched Diagonal High/Low Strip Cover-Up Die-namics, creating a captivating frame on a separate sheet of white card stock.





And now, I skillfully blended Distress Oxide inks in Dried Marigold and Twisted Citron, infusing water and color to take it to the next level of visual appeal. Trust me, it's a feast for the eyes! Finally, I securely stamped the sentiment and carefully adhered all the colored images using foam tape.

May this heartfelt card creation bring an abundance of joy and happiness to your day!







But wait, there's more! For an extra dose of awe-inspiring inspiration, head to the MFT shop and explore the imaginative wonders our talented team members crafted. Prepare to be amazed!

Once again, a huge thank you from the bottom of our hearts for stopping by.
Your support means the world to us!


HUGS, Yan











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018