SAFE PLACE - MFT APRIL RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

I'm delighted to welcome you to Day 2 of the MFT April Release Countdown.
Get ready to mark your calendars because the highly anticipated New Release will be available for purchase on Tuesday, April 30, at 10:00 am EDT.

Prepare to be enchanted by the CAS card featuring the Safe Place Stamp Set, beautifully illustrated by Pure Innocence. 






I began by stamping the adorable image onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to craft this card. Then, I colored with Copic Markers and used the coordinating die-namics to cut it out neatly.




Next, I used the Stitched Pinking Edge Rectangle STAX Die-namics to create a die-cut from another sheet of white card stock. Using the Balloon Party Stencil, I blended the background with Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, and Shaded Lilac.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set onto the card front and securely adhered to the colored image using foam tape.


I hope my card creation brings you joy today!

For more creative ideas, be sure to visit the MFT Blog, where our incredibly talented DT members have crafted extraordinary projects.







The question lingers: which stamp set will I unveil for the MFT February New Release Countdown?
Stay tuned, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Thank you wholeheartedly for taking the time to visit!


HUGS, Yan








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018