YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES - MFT APRIL CARD KIT PREVIEW

  Hello, Craft Friends!

Prepare for an exciting moment as we present the MFT April Card Kit Preview to you. Tomorrow, starting at 10:00 a.m. EDT, you'll have the chance to snag all the fantastic products.

I'm joyful as I unveil a stunning card crafted using the exquisite You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit.



To start, I used the Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle STAX Die-namics to die-cut a white cardstock, creating a beautiful background. Then, I used the brand new Peek-a-Boo Butterfly Die-namics to cut out a gorgeous butterfly.




Next, I blended Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio, and Twisted Citron, adding water for a captivating effect. After letting it dry, I heat embossed the sentiment from the You Give Me Butterflies Stamp Set onto the card front, completing my creation.

I'm truly excited to share this card with you today, hoping it brings you as much joy as it brought me while creating it!





If you're craving more inspiration, remember to visit the MFT Blog, where our talented DT members have crafted incredible designs.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS