YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES - MFT APRIL CARD KIT RELEASE DAY

 Hello, dear friends!

⏰⏰⏰It's that time once again!⏰⏰⏰
Let's embark on a shopping adventure together!

I'm thrilled to announce that the fabulous April Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available. This kit is packed with everything you need to bring your card visions to life with intricate details!

Today, I have the pleasure of showcasing a stunning card that features the brand new You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit







I began by stamping the beautiful blooms onto white card stock using the Sketched Blooms Stamp Set and the Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad to create this card. Then, I used the Breakthrough Butterflies Die-namics to expertly cut out gorgeous butterflies. 







Additionally, I trimmed another sheet of white card stock and skillfully blended the enchanting Distress Oxide inks in Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, and Shaded Lilac, creating a captivating color palette. Finally, I added the finishing touch by heat embossing the sentiment from the You Give Me Butterflies Stamp Set onto black card stock and cutting it out using the coordinating die-namics.

I genuinely hope you find inspiration in my card!






For more creative ideas, be sure to visit the MFT Blog, where our incredibly talented DT members have crafted extraordinary projects.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!
Your support means the world to me!šŸ’—


HUGS, Yan














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS