Sunny Studio Stamps - Doggone Birthday Stamps
Hello everyone!
Today, I’m so excited to share a fun birthday card featuring the adorable Doggone Birthday Stamps!
Who can resist this cute little dachshund surrounded by festive presents and colorful balloons?
To set up the scene, I stamped the adorable dog using the Doggone Birthday Stamps and filled the surrounding area with presents and balloons from the Party Pets Stamps. After stamping onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloring with Copics, I lined up the matching dies for both sets to die-cut everything flawlessly.
COPIC COLORS:
Dachshund: E30, E31, E35, R30, R43
Presents, Party hat, Balloons: R43, RV11, Y11, Y19
Next, I used the Rounded Rectangle Mat Dies to cut out a frame from another piece of white cardstock. On the card base, I blended Distress Oxide Ink in Salvaged Patina to create a soft, dreamy background for the scene.
To complete the backdrop, I die-cut two soft clouds using the Tropical Trees Background Die. For the sentiment, I cut a sweet stitched label frame using the Icing Rectangle Frame Dies and stamped the birthday greeting directly in the center.
Finally, I assembled all the colored images and layers onto the card using foam tape for some fun dimension!
I hope this fun birthday card brings a smile to your face today!
For even more inspiration, adorable stamp sets, and creative project ideas, be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!š¶š
HUGS, Yan



Comments
Post a Comment