Sunny Studio Stamps - Party Pets Stamps

 Hello crafty friends!

​Summer is in full swing, and I am so excited to share this cheerful thank-you card featuring the adorable sleeping kitten from the Sunny Studio Stamps Party Pets set




​First, I stamped the adorable cat from the Party Pets Stamp onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I die-cut three watermelons using the Juicy Watermelon Dies. I then brought both the kitten and the watermelons to life using my Copic markers. Once the coloring was complete, I used the matching Party Pets Dies to cut out the sweet kitty beautifully.

COPIC COLORS :
Cat: E30, E31, E35, E39, E41, R30
Watermelons: G19, R30, R35, R43, YG03, YG17, YG63, W7

​For the background, I focused on creating a fun, layered look. I used the Ribbon & Lace Border Dies to add that lovely scalloped edge at the bottom, then ink-blended it with Saltwater Taffy and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks to match the sweet watermelon theme.





​To create the bold sentiment, I die-cut the word "MELON" three times using the Sydney Alphabet Dies and glued the layers together for some extra dimension. Finally, it was time to bring it all together! I assembled the background, the layered sentiment, the juicy watermelons, and our sleepy little kitten using foam tape to give the entire card a wonderfully popped-up, dimensional look.

​Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope this project brings a little sunshine and inspiration to your crafty day.


​For even more creative inspiration, be sure to head over to the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog to check out the amazing projects by the rest of the design team! 

​Until next time, happy crafting! šŸ‰šŸ¾✨

HUGS, Yan








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways