Sunny Studio Stamps - Cat Antics Stamps

 Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to my craft corner! 


Today, I’m absolutely giddy to share a project that combines two of my favorite things: adorable cats and clean, layered designs! Using the irresistibly charming Cat Antics Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps.
Let's take a look at how this "pawsitively amazing" creation came together!



First, I stamped these adorable cats and yarn balls onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink—my go-to choice for alcohol marker coloring! Next, I brought them to life with my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the matching dies for the set and die-cut all the images flawlessly.

OPIC COLORS:
Cats: E35, E41, E43, R30, R43, W1, W4, W7
Cardboard Box: E35, E41, E43
Ball of Yarn: R43, Y15

For the background, I simply stamped the yarn image in soft pastel ink colors onto another panel of white cardstock to create a playful patterned paper effect. To help the cute cat scene pop without hiding the lovely background, I die-cut a delicate frame from the Loopy Rectangle Frame Dies out of a piece of vellum paper.



For the sentiment, I heat embossed the words in white detail powder onto a strip of rich olive green cardstock for a crisp, elevated look. To make the sentiment pop and add a warm contrast, I die-cut a stitched banner from vibrant orange cardstock using the Ribbon & Lace Border Dies.

​To finish the card, I assembled all the colored images, the box, and the sentiments together using foam tape for extra depth and dimension, layering them as shown in the photo.




​Looking for More Inspiration?

I hope this playful card brought a smile to your face today! If you’re looking for even more creative inspiration and project ideas, be sure to head over to the official Sunny Studio Stamps Blog—it’s packed with amazing designs and crafty goodness.

​Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! 🐾🐾

HUGS, Yan






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways