Sunny Studio Stamps - Sunflower Fields Stamps

 Hello paper crafting friends! 

For today's creation, I am absolutely delighted to share a clean and simple yet cheerful thank you card. To create this summery scene, I reached for a beloved favourite in my collection: the wonderful Sunflower Fields Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps.



To build my golden floral focal point, I started by stamping the sunflowers and leaves from the Sunflower Fields Stamp Set.
​For the sunflowers, I wanted rich depth and warmth, so I layered a gorgeous blend of colors using Lemon Whip, Sweet Mustard, Clementine, and Gathered Twigs.
For the leaves, I wanted a lush green contrast, so I stamped them with Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, and Olive.
​Once all the stamping was complete, I used the coordinating Sunflower Fields Dies to cut out all the elements. To bring the arrangement to life, I gently shaped the petals with my fingers before adhering everything in place!

​Next, it was time to bring in some irresistible sweetness! I stamped the adorable bees and beehives from the Sweet As Can Bee Stamp onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. ​I colored all the images with my favorite Copic markers to give them vibrant shading and plenty of character. Once the coloring was complete, I lined up the matching Sweet As Can Bee Dies and die-cut all the pieces flawlessly!

COPIC COLORS:
Bees: B12, BG0000, C4, E44, R30, Y11, Y19
Beehives: Y00, Y11, Y19, YR65






​For the background, I kept things simple yet vibrant. I ink-blended Distress Oxide inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, and Crushed Olive directly onto the card front to create a soft, sunny glow that perfectly complements the golden sunflowers. Once the background was completely dry, I heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the upper portion of the card front for a clean, elegant finish!

​To assemble the card, I arranged the textured sunflowers and leafy greens along the bottom to build a lush floral base. I then tucked the beehives into the corners and added the tiny floating bees with foam adhesive for an extra pop of dimension and playfulness.

​I am so thrilled with how this cheerful sunflower card turned out, and I hope it brings a bright smile to your day!




​Thank you so much for stopping by today!
For even more creative inspiration, tutorials, and gorgeous card designs, be sure to head over to the Sunny Studio Blog!

Happy crafting! 



HUGS, Yan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways