Sunny Studio Stamps - Alpine Adventure Stamps

Hi everyone!

​Today, I’m showcasing the delightful Alpine Adventure Stamps!
I had so much fun creating a snowy winter wonderland filled with playful penguins enjoying the winter snow.


​First, I stamped these adorable penguins onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life with my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the matching dies for the set and die-cut all the images flawlessly.

​Next, for the background, I stamped the forest image using a light grey ink for a soft, subtle look. Instead of heavy coloring, I simply added a few gentle touches with markers to bring out the snowy trees and icy hills.

COPIC COLORS:

Penguins: E30, E31, R30, Y15,W1, W4
Red/Pink : R30, R43 
Blue
/Green: BG0000, BG23, G40, YG63
Background: B000, 
BG0000, BG23, G40, Y00, Y02, Y11, YG03,




​For the sentiment, I chose the "Winter Wishes" phrase from the same stamp set. I white heat embossed it onto another piece of vellum paper and cut it out using the coordinating dies. To bring everything together, I used a mix of foam tape and double-sided adhesive tape to layer all the elements and build up some fun dimension, just as shown in the photo!

​I hope this cute winter scene inspires you to get a head start on your holiday cardmaking with the new release!




​Looking for More Inspiration?

If you’re looking for even more creative inspiration and project ideas, be sure to head over to the official Sunny Studio Stamps Blog.
​Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting, and see you next time!



HUGS, Yan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways