Sunny Studio Stamps- Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps

 Hello everyone!

Welcome back to the blog! I am so excited to kick off the festive crafting season with a brand-new project.
Today, I’m spotlighting the adorable Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps—part of the exciting brand-new holiday release from Sunny Studio Stamps! As soon as I got my hands on this set, I knew I had to create something extra sweet with these cozy little hedgehogs. They bring so much whimsical charm to holiday gift tags and cards, making festive crafting an absolute delight.




​To create this card, I started by stamping the frame from the Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps set using a few different shades of pink and red ink. Then, I stamped the adorable hedgehog images from the Quill Cuties Stamps directly inside the frames using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored all the images with Copic markers to give them vibrant shading and plenty of character before lining up the coordinating Holiday Tags & Labels Dies to die-cut them all out.

COPIC COLORS:

Hedgehogs: E18, E31, E35, E41, R30
Red/Pink : R30, R32 R43 
Green: YG03, YG17, G19




​Next, I die-cut several ornament bases out of red cardstock and vellum paper using the Holiday Tags & Labels Dies. For the background, I kept it subtle and clean by die-cutting a panel from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper using the Icing Rectangle Frame Dies​For the sentiment, I heat-embossed the greeting from the Holiday Greetings Stamps in white embossing powder onto another piece of vellum paper, and die-cut it with the coordinating die.
To finish the card, I assembled all the colored images, Christmas balls, and the sentiment together using foam tape for extra depth and dimension, layering them as shown in the photo.



​Looking for More Inspiration?

​I hope this playful card brought a smile to your face today! If you’re looking for even more creative inspiration and project ideas, be sure to head over to the official Sunny Studio Stamps Blog—it’s packed with amazing designs and crafty goodness.

​Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! šŸŽ„šŸŽ„


HUGS, Yan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways