Sunny Studio Stamps - Pathway Home Stamps
Hello everyone!
Autumn is just around the corner, and today I’m thrilled to feature the new Pathway Home Stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps!
I created a cozy fall scene featuring a charming cottage surrounded by golden foliage, complete with a little raccoon gathering pumpkins by a white picket fence. Finished with heat-embossed sentiment strips that read "Thinking of you this season," it’s the perfect warm hello for autumn!
First, I stamped the adorable raccoon, pumpkins, cart, watering can, and other foliage elements onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them all to life with my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the matching dies for the set and die-cut all the images flawlessly.
COPIC COLORS:
Raccoon: E41, R30, W1, W4, W7
Pumpkins: YG03 YG63, YR000, YR65, YR68
Cart & Watering Can: C1, E31, E35, E47, YR000, YR65, YR68
To create a deep, dimensional background with lots of layer and depth, I stamped the background image using a light gray ink onto three separate pieces of cardstock. After coloring each layer with Copic markers, I fussy-cut specific elements using fine-tip scissors to build up my scene:
Base layer: A softly blended sky using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink, along with the main cottage image.
Middle layer: The autumn trees and white picket fence popped up for added depth.
Foreground layer: The cute raccoon, pumpkins, cart, watering can, and stone pathway elements positioned at the very front using 3D foam tape.
COPIC COLORS:
House & Fence: C1, E41, W1, W4, YR000, YR65, YR68
Trees: E31, E35, G40, Y00, Y15, Yg03, YR000, YR65
Stones: W1, W4
For the sentiment, I used the Build a Greeting Holiday Stamps. I heat-embossed the sentiment in crisp white embossing powder onto black cardstock strips and adhered them to the top of the card using foam tape to complete the warm autumn greeting.
And there you have it!
A warm, layered autumn greeting that's guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face.
Looking for More Inspiration?
If you’re looking for even more creative inspiration and project ideas, be sure to head over to the official Sunny Studio Stamps Blog—it’s packed with amazing designs and crafty goodness.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! šš
HUGS, Yan



Comments
Post a Comment