Sunny Studio Stamps - Too Cute To Spook Stamps

 Hello everyone!
Today I’m excited to share a spooky-cute Halloween card featuring Sunny Studio Stamps' Too Cute To Spook stamps. From dressed-up critters to a cozy haunted house, this set is truly too cute to spook!





​First, I stamped these adorable images onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life with my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the matching dies for the set and die-cut all the images flawlessly.
 
COPIC COLORS:

Haunted House: BV13, V20, W5, W7, Y00, Y15, YR61, YR68
Bear in Witch Costume: BV13, E30, E43, E47, R30, V20, W1, W5, W7, YR61, YR65, YR68
Cat in Vampire Costume: BV13, E30, E31, E35, R30, W1, W5, W7, YR65, YR68
Bear in Ghost Costume: E30, E31, E47, R30, W1, W5, YR65, YR68
Pumpkins: YG03, YG63, YR61, YR65, YR68
Bat: R30, W1, W5, W7

​To set an eerie scene, I ink-blended the background panel with Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Wilted Violet and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks. To add extra atmospheric texture, I flicked a few clean water droplets over the blended background and let it dry. Once completely dry, I stamped the haunted trees in dark gray ink to create a spooky silhouette. I then die-cut a grass border from dark cardstock to build the ground along the bottom.




​Finally, I arranged and adhered the costumed critters, pumpkins, and haunted house using 3D foam tape to build dimensional depth. I popped the white heat-embossed "Happy Halloween!" sentiment right in the center to finish off this fun Halloween card!



​Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope this card inspires you to get started on your Halloween crafting. Don't forget to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog for even more crafty inspiration and creative ideas from the rest of the design team. Happy crafting! šŸŽƒšŸŽƒ



HUGS, Yan










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways