Sunny Studio Stamps - Critter Country 6x6 Cardstock

Happy October 1st, craft friends!

Autumn is officially here, and I'm so excited to share today's Halloween card featuring the adorable
Critter Country 6x6 Cardstock from Sunny Studio Stamps. The sweet pumpkin pattern made the absolute perfect background for this cozy, spooky scene.





​First, I stamped these adorable images using the Too Cute To Spook Stamps onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life with my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the coordinating Too Cute To Spook Dies to die-cut all the images flawlessly.

COPIC COLORS:

Spider: W4, W5
Cat in Vampire Costume: E30, E31, E35, E47, R30, TR61, YR65, YR68
Pumpkins: E35, E41, Y00, Y15, Y19, YG03, YG17, YG63, YR61





​To set the scene, I cut a piece of the pumpkin patterned paper from the Critter Country 6x6 Paper Pack to layer onto my card base. For the main focal area, I die-cut a dark background piece using the Zig Zag Circles Dies, then heat embossed the "Trick or Treat!" sentiment and spiderweb details in crisp white.

​Finally, I arranged and popped up the sweet critter, pumpkins, and little spiders using foam tape to add fun dimension to the card!




​For even more inspiration and crafty ideas using this release, be sure to head over to the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog.
Happy crafting, and have a wonderful start to October! šŸŽƒšŸŽƒ


HUGS, Yan










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways