Sunny Studio Stamps - Forest Trees Stencil

Hello everyone!
Today, I’m excited to share a fun holiday card featuring the Forest Trees Stencil from Sunny Studio Stamps.  



​First, I stamped these adorable mice from the Merry Mice Stamps onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life with Copic markers before die-cutting all the images flawlessly with the matching dies.

COPIC COLORS:
Mice: B000, B12, E41, R30, R43, Y15, YG63, YG03, W1, W4
Cheese Tree: BG0000, BG15, E31, E35, Y00, Y02, Y15

​For the background, I blended Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac, and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Inks through the Forest Trees Stencil onto a piece of white cardstock to create a soft, gradient forest scene.





​To add a festive winter touch, I die-cut several snowflakes from white cardstock using the Basic Mini Shape Dies 5 and scattered them across the background. 
​Next, I heat embossed the "Happy Holidays" sentiment in gold onto a piece of vellum using the Holiday Greetings Stamps, and then die-cut it smoothly with the matching Holiday Greetings Dies.  

​Finally, I arranged all the elements and popped up the sweet mice using foam tape to add fun dimension to the card!  



​For even more inspiration and crafty ideas using this release, be sure to head over to the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog. Happy crafting!



HUGS, Yan










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways